How to make gram flour face mask?
- Take a tbsp of gram flour
- Add rose water and make a semi thick paste. If rose water is not available, you can use regular tap water. If your skin is dry, you can add milk instead of water.
- For more radiant skin, add ¼ tsp of turmeric powder to this pack.
- Mix all ingredients really well and apply evenly all over face and neck.
- Allow it to dry for 10-15 minutes.
- Wash your face with lukewarm water or cold water.
- Gently dry your skin with clean towel.
- Then apply moisturizer.
- Use this face mask once or twice a week for best results.