How to make Eggs and Olive oil hair mask?
- Eggs – 2
- Olive oil – 1 tbsp
- Lemon juice – 1 tbsp
How to apply?
- Whisk all ingredients together really well.
- Apply on dry hair starting from root to upper section; just run your hands down the length of your hair. Also massage into your scalp.
- Apply to the ends of your hair as well. The ends of your hair are usually the most damaged part.
- Tie hair in a bun and put on a hair cap.
- Leave it for at least 1 hour.
- After 1 hour, wash your hair with warm water and rinse off the mask well. Then use any shampoo and conditioner you like.
- Try to use this mask twice a month for best results. It softens and repairs the dry and damaged hair and makes them silky smooth and shiny.