- Plain flour / all purpose flour – 1 cup
- Over ripened bananas – 2
- Yogurt – ½ cup
- Eggs – 2
- Sugar – ¼ cup
- Vanilla essence – 1 tsp
- Baking powder – 3/4 tsp
- Pinch of salt
How to make Banana yogurt cake?
- Beat eggs and sugar together until frothy.
- Then add yogurt, vanilla essence (I used vanilla powder), banana pieces and pinch of salt. Beat this mixture until smooth.
- Sieve flour and baking powder together.
- Now add little flour at a time and just fold in to mixture.
- Pour this batter in a greased cake tin and bake at 180 degrees C for 40 minutes.
- Insert a toothpick in the middle of the cake; if it comes out clean then your cake is baked well.
- Transfer on a cooling rack and allow it to cool down.
- Serve as an evening snack with a cup of a tea.