This pancake recipe is inspired by Korean recipe of vegetable pancake. If you often crave for healthy breakfast or snacks, this pancake loaded with goodness of veggies is a wonderful option. You can make similar pancake with different veggies of your choice. I make this pancake pretty often and my husband just loves it.
- Zucchini – ½ (cut into small strips)
- Carrot – ½ (cut into small strips)
- Onion – ½ (thinly sliced)
- Some garlic chives (cut into 2 inch pieces)
- Red pepper – 1 (thinly sliced)
- Hot green pepper – 1 (minced)
- Garlic cloves (big) – 2 (minced)
- Black pepper powder – ¼ tsp
- Egg – 1
- All purpose flour / Pancake mix – ½ cup
- Salt to taste
How to make Vegetable pancake?
Watch video tutorial on YouTube
- Cut your veggies.
- Please refer to video tutorial to see how to cut veggies.
- Take all your veggies in a mixing bowl.
- Break egg in it and add salt to taste.
- Mix this really well and add flour.
- Add a tbsp of water if required and make a thick batter.
- Heat a tbsp of cooking oil in a pan.
- Once heated, pour 2 tbsp full of batter and spread it thin.
- Fry them nicely from both the sides until edges of pancake turns brown and crispy.
- Serve them hot with any dipping sauce of your choice.