Plums are plentiful in minerals like potassium, fluoride and iron. They are low in calories and contain no saturated fats. There are so many ways to include these sweet, juicy stone fruit into your diet. Making Popsicle is one of them.
These simple yet delicious popsicles are just perfect to beat summer heat.
For making plum yogurt popsicles, you will need;
- Plum – 4-5
- Plain yogurt – 200 gm
- Fresh lemon juice – 2 tsp
- Lemon zest – ½ tsp
- Sugar – 2 heaped tsp
How to make plum yogurt popsicles?
- Peel plums. Peeling is optional; you can puree them with skin on. This is just a personal preference. Plums have very soft flesh and stone is quite loose, so you won’t be having hard time peeling and pitting them.
- Mix puree and yogurt together.
- Add sugar, lemon zest and squeeze fresh lemon juice.
- Mix and pour the mixture into pop molds.
- Freeze them until solid for 6-8 hours.
- Unmold and serve.