Recipe to make 5 small sized pancakes
- Fresh Peaches – 6
- Pancake mix – 1/2 cup
- Egg – 1
- Milk – ½ cup
- Sugar – 2 tsp
- Ground cinnamon – ½ tsp
- Vanilla essence – 1 tsp (Optional)
- Dash of salt
- Some Honey or maple syrup
How to make Peach pancake?
- Peel peaches.
- Cut them into small pieces.
- In a bowl, take pancake mix. Add ground cinnamon and dash of salt.
- In another bowl, break the egg. Add milk, sugar and vanilla essence to it. Whisk everything together nicely. Now add little dry ingredient at a time and keep mixing.
- Add peaches and mix. Now pancake batter is ready.
- Heat a pan and pour a ladleful of batter onto the pan/skillet.
- Cook pancake until bubbles appear on top. Flip it and cook from other side too.
- Once you are done with all pancakes, stack them on top of each another.
- Serve them by topping with butter and some honey/maple syrup. Enjoy and have a great weekend.