These rabbit and bear shaped egg molds are so much of fun and easy to use. Eggs look simply adorable and add lot of cuteness to your Bento lunch box.
How to make Rabbit and Bear shaped Eggs?
- Hard Boil the eggs and peel off the skin.
- Place the hard boiled eggs into the rabbit and bear molds. Make sure your eggs are hot or warm.
- Clip both molds and lock.
- Transfer them to a refrigerator for 1-2 hours.
- Then remove eggs out of the molds.
- And your cute rabbit and bear eggs are ready for bento box decoration.
- Enjoy and have a blissful time.