How to make Honey and Ginger Syrup to get rid of sore throat and cough?
- Take around 250 grams of fresh ginger and wash it thoroughly to remove mud completely.
- Peel and grate the ginger. (You can grind in a mixer along with 3/4 cup of water.)
- Put ¾ cup of water in a grated ginger and mix.
- Strain the ginger juice completely using strainer.
- Take a tbsp of honey into a bowl and add a tbsp of ginger juice in it.
- Mix well and have it thrice a day.
- Honey provides soothing relief for sore throats and combination along with ginger gives a much relief from cough. Honey is naturally antimicrobial and high in peroxide and Ginger helps purify the body and remove toxins and warms up your throat. The combination is perfect to fight sore throat and cough.
- This home remedy is no substitute for any medicine. If you don’t get relief in couple of days, you should consult your physician.